10 April 2012

-WIP- Building Plague Marines using scattered bits :)

HI ALL!!!!

Today I woke up with the desire to create two squad of plague marines with flamers and their champions whith power fist, so I started looking for the various components in my bits boxes ....











Now that I found what I need, I begin to wash the pieces with alcohol ...

work begins!




FOR THE EMPER...........  Ehm......   *Cough cough* *choke*

FOR NURGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)




now that they've had a bath, I can begin to assemble them...


They have not yet head and arms, but at least they can walk!! ahaaaaa...........



Today i've completed the assembly of first squad :D

I still have to remove the mold lines, then i'll add some "nurglish" details with green stuff...








...Squad 2 ---> COMPLETED! .... Let's add some green stuff details :D





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...