I want to give many thanks to FAEIT 212 and his staff for their review of Valknut Painting :)
Follow this link and subscribe FAEIT 212 and stay tuned for all news about ours favourite game!!!!
And many thanks to those who support Valknut Painting!!! :)
26 June 2012
I'm still working on my blight drones...
I started to to make some textures on the propellers with liquid green stuff.
I drybrushed also the entire body with liquid green stuff.
This will serve as filler for scratches and fingerprints on milliput (it will also add some texture).
Then i added some details on propellers (and greenstuffed them as above)
At this point, my drones needs some wicked weapons!
With plasticard, copper tube and greenstuff, i made the "Mawcannon" and a sort of Autocannon, then i've applied them to the main body.
With liquid green stuff, i made some corrosion effects on weapons...
Then I added some old bass strings.
The Drones are almost done, i've to make a nice base for them...
I want to make some effects, to rapresent some slimy fluid exiting from their tails...
You'll see it in pt4 :P
Thanks for reading!!!!
25 June 2012
22 June 2012
Today I started to create the propellers for my blight drones.
First of all i cut small sections from a stick of plasticard, they will serve as a support for the blades, and i glued them on the center of the rings.
...after which I studied how to make the blades... *mumble*
First I measured the diameter of the rings, then with photoshop I drew six circles of that size and I have printed them....
on the opposite side of the sheet I filled all six circles with a pencil, to create a sort of rudimentary carbon paper, so I applied the paper to plasticard and I traced the circles.
this was the result :)
Without using too much precision (this is Nurgle, not Tzeentch ahahaha), I drew some crosses that will serve as cutting line.
once the blades have been cut, i bent them slightly, and i made a small hole (on the support too!)
after which I added a piece of metal wire it will serve as a pivot for the propeller.
I put the blades and I fixed with plastic glue.
At this point i inserted some metal wire into the copper tube and i made a small hole on the ring, and i've inserted the propellers on the main body...
Slowly my blight drones are taking shape!
PS: while i've waited for the glue to dry, i've also sculpted the other two drones :P
Thanks for reading.... i'll make pt3 soon !!!
GOOD NIGHT WORLD!!!! :)
21 June 2012
Today I want to show you how I'm modeling my Blight Drones ...
I started to build one, then I thought that if he was nice, it would be better to have three!
...................So I started to sculpt three at the same time! ahahaaaa