Some days ago i bought an Imperial Guard Kasrkin squad that i want to use as veteran squad.
The first thing i've noticed when i opened the package, was the bad status of all minis.
So i thought that they would need a bath into paint remover.
After 24h into acetone (i use it to soften old paints and primer) and 24h into denatured alcohol, finally i was able to remove almost all paint with a toothbrush...
Then i've "decapitated" the poor sergeant with dremel...
...and i've replaced his head with the one from Pig Iron Production ( http://www.pig-iron-productions.com ) because all men in my regiment will wear a gas mask!!!
Now they're ready to be painted!
Thanks for reading!