Today I started to create the propellers for my blight drones.
First of all i cut small sections from a stick of plasticard, they will serve as a support for the blades, and i glued them on the center of the rings.
...after which I studied how to make the blades... *mumble*
First I measured the diameter of the rings, then with photoshop I drew six circles of that size and I have printed them....
on the opposite side of the sheet I filled all six circles with a pencil, to create a sort of rudimentary carbon paper, so I applied the paper to plasticard and I traced the circles.
this was the result :)
Without using too much precision (this is Nurgle, not Tzeentch ahahaha), I drew some crosses that will serve as cutting line.
once the blades have been cut, i bent them slightly, and i made a small hole (on the support too!)
after which I added a piece of metal wire it will serve as a pivot for the propeller.
I put the blades and I fixed with plastic glue.
At this point i inserted some metal wire into the copper tube and i made a small hole on the ring, and i've inserted the propellers on the main body...
Slowly my blight drones are taking shape!
PS: while i've waited for the glue to dry, i've also sculpted the other two drones :P
Thanks for reading.... i'll make pt3 soon !!!
GOOD NIGHT WORLD!!!! :)