23 October 2012

How to make.... Freehand writings on vehicles

Hi all!!!


I want to show you how i make writings on vehicles....
It's a fast and easy technique, but the result is very nice...
Let's Start!!!

First of all you must select the writings you want to paint.

Then you must print them (better on squared paper) paying attention to the font size respect to the area where you have to place it.


Then using a pencil, blackens the back of the sheet, to create a kind of carbon paper


Now it's time to positioning your writing and fix it to the surface with paper tape


Pass over the writing with a pen...


Remove the paper and you'll now have the guideline for your freehand painting...


The final result, will looks like this


Thanks for reading!


6 comments:

  1. So simple I feel like an idiot for not thinking of it before.

    Thanks mate, this will help a lot in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I'm a dork. I use this all the time on 2D paintings and on things around the house like decorations on walls and such. Why did I never think to use it on my vehicles? Great tip! I'm such a dork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahaha :)
    I was inspired by a TV program for children ...
    Do not worry, I felt idiot too!!!

    The result is good, I'll add some pictures soon!
    Thanks for comments!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to join the others with a slap to my forehead. D'oh! I've used this before but like the others never on my vehicles. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely article, great pictures. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG why didn't I think of that. I've been scared to do lettering/iconography for ages, this should help a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...