29 May 2017

ANOTHER MAD PROJECT

HI ALL!

Last week i was wandering like a zombie between tons of miniatures in my local GW shop when suddenly an orc smiled at me... :)


So i decided to buy an ork...
...
...ehm...
...
...a box of orks...
...
mmmmhhhh a whole 1000pt army of orks and begin a new adventure in Age of sigmar :)



...


...

I could not wait so i immediately started to paint the warchanter...

My idea is to make swamp bases so, for greater contrast, i want to paint orcs with bright colors




That's my actual WIP... (i really love orks...)



Tonight i'll finish him.. STAY TUNED! :)


1 comment:

  1. I really like the current GW Orc design. Looking forward to those swamp bases and seeing how you contrast the orcs in turn.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...