02 January 2013

-SHOWCASE- Iron Warriors Juggernaut

Hi all and Happy New Year!


As you may have noticed I was a couple of months away from WH40k to follow some modeling
projects on the historical World War II.

I wanted to focus about the historical modeling (1/35) to study the techniques used to
make the models as realistic as possible, and to learn how to create dioramas that I will
later use for warhammer 40k.

Meanwhile, i thought of my new army ... Chaos of course!

So, after several lessons with real teachers of modeling, and having studied the
techniques of washes and oil filters, I just did a test on the mount of my future IRON
WARRIORS general (devoted to Khorne! ahaha)

These are results...

Hope you will appreciate,
See you soon!!!




2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back mate.

    1st time I've seen an Iron Warriors theme'd Juggernaught and wow, you've done a great job. (But everyone know Nurgle is a better way to go... *wink*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHAHA!
      You're right, but I've already 7000 points of Nurgle ... and I have to change the colors, 'cause I have nightmares, I dream pustules! :O ahahahaa!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...