22 April 2013

-SHOWCASE- Space Marines (Salamanders) Sergeant

Hi all!!!


As you may have guessed, i am a great lover of painting and modeling rather than the game (even if one day a week is dedicated to the game :) )

For this reason i often tend to jump from one project to another, and I find myself with a thousand half-painted armies

SO..... I'm back to my old salamanders, which I think is one of the most fascinating and mysterious chapters of all the Imperium.

This is one of my last finished works!



I really like to paint dirty and weathered armours, demonstrating the hard life on the battlefields of the 41st millennium

This is also a little taste of my land raider which is still a work in progress (but is almost complete)


See you soon!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...