10 May 2013

-WIP- MJOLLNIR pattern Basilisk pt.2


This week i was very busy because of work, but no one can prevent me to do some conversions on my miniatures!!! ahaha!!!

As i said on my previous post, i wanted to realize a shield in front of crew compartment.

To do this i used some plasticard and i glued about 100 rivets one by one...

I filled the spaces between the panneling with green stuff and i gave a "soldering effect" with a carving tool...

This weekend i'll start to paint it!

...as usual... THANKS FOR READING!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...